Monday 9 April 2012

London!

Helloooooo
I am back from my trip to the wedding; it was fairly uneventful besides a  conversation about sinful contraception from my auntie...AWKWARD! I then had a party to go to in which we surprised my friend with a bass guitar! It was beautiful! All of my guitars are named with labels and all so we all helped choose a name for her bass; Lyn Z (After Lyn Z Way).

As mentioned in my video and previous posts I'm going to London tomorrow for a friends birthday; I plan to film  the day and turn it into a blog entry :) got a lot of places to go all written in a fan-fucking-tastic list! You can all look forward to that! It should be a good day...hopefully the weather gets better!

And happy birthday to Gerard Way; I hope he had a wonderful day, twitter has been going MAD!

anyways, look forward to my new video, and much love

Lu :3

No comments:

Post a Comment